As we head towards the end of 2017, it’s a great occasion to look back at the content that caught your eye on RELIEF over the past year—it’s time for a Top 10! The most popular article was a “Pain 101” feature article on the role of catastrophizing in chronic pain. In fact, RELIEF features occupy five of the top 10 spots, including articles on fibromyalgia, new drugs in the works for chronic pain, pain in children, and the causes of pain from nerve damage in diabetes.
Take a look at the full list below—and stay tuned for more coverage of pain research in 2018.
Top 10 RELIEF content in 2017 (based on number of page views):
- Pain 101: The Latest Thinking About Pain Catastrophizing and Why It Matters for Chronic Pain (October 19, 2017)
- Pain 101: Looking to the Brain to Understand Fibromyalgia and Other Chronic Pain Conditions (October 12, 2017)
- Taking Aim at New Pain Drugs (January 19, 2017)
- Kids in Pain (November 1, 2017)
- A New Way To Measure Pain in Infants (August 1, 2017)
- Look Who’s Talking: The Gut and the Nervous System (September 21, 2017)
- The Puzzle of Pain in Diabetic Neuropathy (August 9, 2017)
- A New Way to Use Ultrasound to Relieve Pain (October 6, 2017)
- For Pain, Green Light Means Stop (June 13, 2017)